The Greater Lowell WDB is your gateway to assist with various workforce expansion and retention strategies. The GLWDB can also help you with accessing grants aimed at upgrading the skills of your current workers, so that you retain talent and become more strategically positioned in the competitive marketplace.
Through the One-Stop Career Center of Lowell, you have access to a number of high-quality employer services and to thousands of job seekers. Employer services available through the Career Center of Lowell include:
- Listing your company’s job openings – Let the Career Center of Lowell help market your job openings to the widest possible job seeker audience!
- Pre-screening applicants for your company – the Career Center’s experienced job specialists can conduct a search for candidates and interview potential applicants to ensure they meet the qualifications, skills, experience and education level required for the job.
- Employer on-site recruitments- employers are welcome to conduct on-site recruitments at the Career Center.
- Labor market information – Stay up-to-date on current labor market and economic data by accessing the most recent reports.
- Creative staffing solutions- Explore the various options available to you as an employer in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts including:
For a complete listing of Business Services, please visit the Career Center of Lowell’s employer section located at http://www.careercenteroflowell.org/employers.html.