Workforce Training Fund Program – NEW Website and Application
The Commonwealth Corporation is excited to announce two new developments at the Workforce Training Fund Program (WTFP).
The first is a refresh of their website now found at: www.WorkforceTrainingFund.org. The site includes all the relevant information you have come to expect in an easier to navigate format, including details on the Express, Direct Access and General Grant Programs, News, Events and Resources.
The second update is that Commonwealth Corporation is implementing a new application system for the Workforce Training Fund General Program Training Grant. The new online system is cloud-based and allows for a smarter, more flexible application. The new system reflects Commonwealth Corporation’s commitment to continually improving our programs to increase access to training resources and maximize operational efficiency for our customers.
- Access from any internet-connected location
- Ability for applicants and their partners to share and edit draft application documents
- Reduced potential for math errors with auto-calculated budget
- Streamlined contracting process
- ROI worksheet is eliminated
- Financial statements no longer required with application (only required upon request)
Please NOTE: Applicants are encouraged to use the new system, however applications using the previous format will be accepted through October 31, 2016. Beginning November 1, 2016 only the new application format will be accepted. See a sample of the new application format: http://workforcetrainingfund.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/WTFP-GP-Sample-Application.pdf